This is the accessibility statement of the New Literacies website. The organisations responsible for the website are the National Audiovisual Institute and the Finnish National Agency for Education.
This accessibility statement applies to the service https://uudetlukutaidot.fi/, and it was drawn up/updated on 10 January 2022. The service is subject to the Act on the Provision of Digital Services, under which public online services must be accessible.
We have assessed the accessibility of the service ourselves.
Accessibility status of the digital service
The service partly meets the accessibility criteria.
3. All parts of the website do not yet meet the requirements.
- Operable: Non-accessible content and its shortcomings: The user is not informed clearly when a link leads to another website. This applies especially to the “Tuki ja julkaisut” page. Accessibility requirements that are not met
- 2.4.4 Purpose of the link (in the context)
- Solutions are discussed to rectify the shortcoming.
- A lot of material that is still undergoing accessibility testing has been published on the website.
Did you notice an accessibility issue in our digital service? Let us know about it and we will do our best to rectify it.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you notice any accessibility issues on the website, first give feedback to us, the website administrator. It may take us up to 14 days to reply. If you are not satisfied with the reply you have received or you do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can submit a notification to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland Opens in a new window. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland explains in detail how to submit the notification and how the matter will be processed.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility Monitoring Unit
telephone number (switchboard) +358 295 016 000